I’m excited to announce that I’ll be participating in the 2018 Highland Creek Holiday Bazaar.
If you’re near the Concord, NC area and you’d like to stop by my booth, you can swing by between 10am and 2pm. All of the greeting cards sold in my online shop will be there in person for you to purchase!
HIGHLAND CREEK HOLIDAY BAZAAR
Saturday, November 10, 2018 10:00am – 2:00pm
Cox Mill Elementary School
1450 Cox Mill Rd., Concord NC 28027
Vendors are selling a variety of items including…jewelry, handbags, handmade soaps, christmas décor, candles, skincare products, stationary and cards, handmade signs and frames, women’s and children’s clothing, farmhouse style items, breads, salsa, spreads, dressings, cake rolls, packaged pecans and so much more!
- Most vendors accept cash and credit.
- No entry fee so bring a friend
- FREE shopping tote to the first 250 adult shoppers
- A few lucky totes contain “mystery money” that can be redeemed with any of the vendors.
- Two Chicks and a Truck Food Truck will be on-sight selling lunch items (cash or credit only please).